Monday, April 2, 2012

Non-profit Organization Blogging

In my previous post I talked about RSS and what it's all about. I had mentioned I'd be posting about a blog or two that sparked my interest and how it may help me with The Land Trust of Danbury (a non-profit organization).

Katya's Blog is one of the feed's that shows up when I go to my google reader to gain some information on non-profit organizations in social media and more! One of her blogs talks about how it is important to have a great donation page. Some of her tips include:

  • Having impact levels
  • Listing donation amounts
  • Other ways to give
  • Reassuring text (to hopefully eliminate cognitive dissonance)
I actually sent the link to my client for The Land Trust of Danbury, allowing her to read up on it and see if this is a possible avenue for us to take. I think that this could really help in increasing membership for the organization.

Click here to learn more about 'Elements of a Great Donation Page.'

No comments:

Post a Comment